Carpet In Motion is the leading “Floor Store at Your Door” mobile showroom in Denver and surrounding areas. We provide a unique at-home/office shopping experience that combines the sample selection and service you've come to expect with the convenience you've always wanted!
Carpet In Motion has a well-known, respectable reputation for products, services, and workmanship that surpasses our competitors in the Denver metro area in both residential and commercial markets. We stand behind our company and experience, and we back up our claims with a lifetime installation warranty.
Mike Paze has been in the industry for 30 years. His journey started here in Denver as a helper for the Scarpino’s. As he worked his way up into independent installation, he realized installers and customers alike were not being properly educated on their chosen products. This led to him opening his first showroom in his early twenties. He’s worked with builders, homeowners, and designers to handpick products, refine installation techniques, and produce ideal designs. He truly enjoys helping each and every customer realize their vision, while balancing the restrictions of family, time, budget, and convenience.
We would love for you to visit our complete design center for a warm welcome and unsurpassed service.
What is Carpet in Motion?
- We are a mobile showroom that comes to you at your home or office.
- We provide fast on-location estimates.
- We have a showroom in Denver with an onsite designer.
- Carpet In Motion provides carpet, wood, tile, cork flooring, laminate, vinyl, baseboards, cabinets, counter tops and custom rugs.
Why is Carpet in Motion different?
- Carpet In Motion offers a limited lifetime warranty on all installation services and products.
- You will be assigned a personal project manager to assist you every step of the way. From the start of installation to cleanup, you'll receive a personalized touch that sets us apart from the competition.
- We offer convenience and options. We will bring customized samples to you, or give you access to our 2,000 sq. ft. showroom.
Why a warranty?
- We believe your trust in us is of the utmost importance. We always make sure that our customer is completely satisfied. We are on a mission to surpass all of your expectations.